RECOGNIZED AS INDUSTRY LEADERS
Identity & Access Management Services
In today’s digital landscape, business users often possess multiple identities and access various applications, leading to potential risks such as identity theft, unauthorized access, and compliance violations. CyberProof’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) services can help you mitigate these risks. Our solutions facilitate secure and efficient access to technology resources while transforming your organization’s IAM programs to ensure you maximize your business objectives.
CyberProof’s IAM services include:
- IAM Consulting services
- Enterprise ID Managed Services
- Identity Governance and Administration (IGA)
- Federation and Trust Services
- Customer Identity & Access Management
- Privileged Identity /access management (PIM/PAM)
- Identity as a Service (IDaaS)
The threat to enterprises
Enterprises get caught between the conflicting needs of facilitating secure and efficient access to their technology resources, on the one hand – and ensuring their IAM programs meet their business and security objectives, on the other hand. Accommodating a growing number of users, devices, and applications is an ongoing challenge, and it must be done carefully as IAM services that are not properly implemented can introduce security risks and even lead to data breaches.
From the user’s perspective, cumbersome login processes, multiple usernames and passwords, and the need to remember and reset credentials can be frustrating and hinder productivity. At the same time, organizations need to be consistent in complying with various industry regulations and data protection laws. Large enterprise organizations may also encounter difficulties with ongoing maintenance processes: updating and patching IAM systems, managing user access rights and ensuring compliance with security standards and regulations.
Our IAM approach
CyberProof’s approach involves adapting to your existing technology landscape and developing customized solutions. Our team provides proactive threat detection and resolution services, including proactive activity monitoring, identification of malicious activities or patterns, and timely response mechanisms. We have expertise in helping enterprises integrate seamlessly with a variety of different applications and databases.
Through the creation of scalable IAM solutions, we can help your organization handle increasing demands, workloads, and user requirements – without employees or users experiencing any performance degradation or compromising the system’s effectiveness. Our team implements advanced identity verification technologies like biometrics, multi-factor authentication, and risk-based authentication. We also have extensive experience with global and regional data privacy laws and have the capacity to develop IAM systems that comply with these regulations. We work with a wide variety of enterprise clients – providing IAM consulting, implementation, and support – with services built on our proprietary IDaaS platform that is pre-integrated with a wide range of partner products, including: Microsoft, Ping, Okta, OneLogin, SailPoint, Delinea, BeyondTrust, CyberArk, CA, and Saviynt.
Trusted by leading enterprises
Case Study: IAM solution implementation & support
A leading public sector bank in India sought a partner who would help them implement Single Sign-On Solution within their organization after a failed attempt by the previous vendor.
Case study: Centralized control and management of all entitlements
A leading United States financial services company hired CyberProof to provide a SailPoint integration with Microsoft AD for Identity Management.
Case study: Identity management solution architecture, implementation, and training
For a leading UK supplier of building materials, CyberProof designed, planned, and implemented a CA SiteMinder identity management solution.
Understanding the value
- Enhanced Security: Our IAM services provide strong security measures for user identities and access, reducing the risk of data breaches and protecting sensitive information. We standardize problem, change, and maintenance management processes.
- Compliance and Audit Readiness: Our services assist your organization in maintaining compliance with industry regulations and data protection laws. These capabilities enable you to pass audits with ease and meet regulatory requirements.
- Increased Operational Efficiency: Our IAM services simplify identity management procedures, including user provisioning, de-provisioning, and access management. By automating these tasks and centralizing identity controls, we assist in reducing administrative responsibilities, minimizing errors, and optimizing operational efficiency.
- Scalability and Flexibility: Our IAM services are designed to adapt to your changing requirements. With the ability to incorporate new users, applications, and platforms, our flexible solutions provide seamless identity management and access control, eliminating the need for you to invest significant time and effort.