RECOGNIZED AS INDUSTRY LEADERS
Cloud Security Services
As organizations leverage cloud-based technologies for their agility, flexibility, and scalability benefits, security becomes mission critical. By implementing cloud security correctly, organizations can ensure business continuity and unlock many opportunities that the cloud environment offers.
CyberProof’s Cloud Security services include 360° comprehensive coverage – from strategy, consulting, and architecture to transformation, integration, and managed security services.
- Strategy, Consulting & Architecture
- Cloud security posture management
- Managed threat intelligence
- Security monitoring and incident response
- Continuous management and optimization
The threat to enterprises
It’s easy to lose track of how an organization’s data is being accessed and by whom, since many cloud services are accessed outside of corporate networks and through third parties. Access management and shadow IT are high-ranking security issues: While enterprises may be able to successfully manage and restrict access points across on-premises systems, administering these same levels of restrictions can be challenging in cloud environments. This can be dangerous for organizations that don’t deploy bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies and allow unfiltered access to cloud services from any device or geolocation.
CyberProof works closely with AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, Oracle, and other trusted cloud providers. Providing scalable security services that can dynamically adjust to the changing needs of cloud applications and workloads. Our cloud security services are provided by cyber professionals who have in-depth knowledge and expertise in securing cloud environments and understand the unique security challenges associated with cloud infrastructure and services.
CyberProof offers a wide range of security solutions tailored specifically for cloud environments, including multi-cloud environments. Designed to integrate with multiple cloud platforms, services, and existing security infrastructure, they allow your organization to leverage existing investments in security tools while extending your capabilities to the cloud.
Trusted by leading enterprises
A leading healthcare provider, with a wide network of hospitals and clinics, handles vast amounts of sensitive patient data and makes data security and privacy a top priority. The organization faced the challenge of ensuring the security of its cloud infrastructure and repositories while complying with HIPAA regulations. CyberProof conducted a thorough security assessment on the cloud infrastructure and repositories (using Cloud–Native Application Protection Platforms, or CNAPPs) and identified a total of 380 security issues in three weeks. We classified 55 issues as critical and provided a detailed mitigation plan based on HIPAA regulations to remediate the identified vulnerabilities. Following client sign-off, we remediated the issues starting with critical issues first. Today, we continue to provide cloud security support to our client.
Understanding the value
- Full Visibility: 24/7 monitoring and support of cloud systems and networks for potential security threats
- Protection of cloud resources against cyber attacks: Identify, and implement strong security controls, security policies, and employee education to protect cloud resources against cyber attacks
- Data security: Data risk assessment and implementing measures to protect sensitive information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration
- Advanced threat intelligence and analytics: Leveraging machine learning and AI techniques to analyze vast amounts of data and provide actionable insights to enhance security posture