Security QA Engineer
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company, whose mission is to help our customers to react faster and smarter to stay ahead of security threats and create secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof integrates all the key elements and automates processes to detect & prioritize threats early while responding rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
• Analyze functional requirements, acceptance criteria for Use Case Kits (SIEM Detection Rules, Response Playbooks, Integrations and Automation for the Incident Management and SOAR platform).
• Evaluate test data requirements, generate test data, and test SIEM Detection Rules
• Evaluate and verify Response Playbooks and ensure that the incident response processes are functionally executable by the SOC analyst teams.
• Validate the operation of integrations typically developed via APIs.
• Test, evaluate, and document Response Playbook automation scripts to ensure functionality, usability, and accurate representation of previous manual Playbook.
• Perform cross team manual testing and test analysis including Customer Acceptance, Regression testing, and Functional tests.
• 3+ years of experience in a Security Operations Center and working with SOC Toolsets.
• Cyber security knowledge and experience.
• 2+ years of experience in complex/high scalability systems.
• Experience in application support / production support / client support.
• Experience working in a production environment with web technologies and/or cloud-based systems.
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
Additional Desired Skills:
• Coding skills - Python
• Experience with Micro Services
• Experience with Jira