JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
Security QA Engineer
India, Use Case Factory
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company, whose mission is to help our customers to react faster and smarter to stay ahead of security threats and create secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof integrates all the key elements and automates processes to detect & prioritize threats early while responding rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
• Analyze functional requirements, acceptance criteria for Use Case Kits (SIEM Detection Rules, Response Playbooks, Integrations and Automation for the Incident Management and SOAR platform).
• Evaluate test data requirements, generate test data, and test SIEM Detection Rules
• Evaluate and verify Response Playbooks and ensure that the incident response processes are functionally executable by the SOC analyst teams.
• Validate the operation of integrations typically developed via APIs.
• Test, evaluate, and document Response Playbook automation scripts to ensure functionality, usability, and accurate representation of previous manual Playbook.
• Perform cross team manual testing and test analysis including Customer Acceptance, Regression testing, and Functional tests.
• 2+ years of experience in complex/high scalability systems.
• Experience in application support / production support / client support.
• Experience working in a production environment with web technologies and/or cloud-based systems.
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
• Cyber security knowledge and experience – Advantage
Additional Desired Skills:
• Coding skills – Python
• Experience with Micro Services
I really appreciate the flexibility in my work, the learning opportunities… In terms of my schedule, I have the flexibility to do any trainings that are of interest to me and I’m free to take up something new. I can create my own work hours – it’s very flexible, as long as I continue to do a good job and get the work done. I also enjoy the fact that there’s a new challenge every day!
– Aman Malhotra, Senior Solutions Architect