JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking an experienced, talented DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team which drives and supports our current needs and coming growth.
What you will be doing
- Drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and maintenance.
- Maintain and manage CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Maintain and manage development stacks (NodeJS and Python).
- Deploy and maintain development and production infrastructure hosted in Azure.
- Research new technologies to help solve day-to-day challenges.
- Participate in joint design and architecture sessions.
- Participate in joint customer on-boarding sessions.
- Work in a team based, agile driven working environment.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in DevOps.
- Proficient in Kubernetes and Docker.
- Proficient in building and deploying CI/CD Pipelines.
- Good knowledge of and experience with Cloud architecture and services.
- Strong scripting capabilities (e.g NodeJS/Python).
- Linux background.
- Experience with Terraform and Helm.
- Experience using Atlassian products and plugins; particularly Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- Experience with working in an Agile driven development environment.
- Experience working with various Azure Services.
I really appreciate the flexibility in my work, the learning opportunities… In terms of my schedule, I have the flexibility to do any trainings that are of interest to me and I’m free to take up something new. I can create my own work hours – it’s very flexible, as long as I continue to do a good job and get the work done. I also enjoy the fact that there’s a new challenge every day!
– Aman Malhotra, Senior Solutions Architect