JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
Software Development Team Leader
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help its customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are seeking a skilled hands-on team leader to head a core Node.js full-stack development team (3-5 developers) of our innovative and unique cyber security platform.
This Team leader will establish and hire a new development team
What you will be doing:
- Lead hands-on aspects of the development cycle including code and design reviews.
- Perform software design, features analysis, grooming and effort estimation of tasks.
- Serve as a Scrum Master in your team and participate in scrum-of-scrums forums.
- Work closely with Architects, QA, Dev-Ops, Product and management
- Recruit, train, coach team members and set a high technical bar for the team
- Lead the product development full lifecycle from early stages to production
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- 2-3 years of experience as a team leader
- Expert-level knowledge of Node.js and Nest.js
- Proven experience with Angular 4+
- Experience in micro-service development
- Experience developing enterprise systems
- Experience in high quality, high-usability and high-performance web applications
- Familiarity with Git and GitFlow model
- Experience with agile scrum methodology
- Experience in Cyber Security domain, specifically in SOAR and Incident response systems – an advantage
- Linux background
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms, such as Microsoft Azure (AWS/GCP is also possible)
- Understanding docker, containers and Kubernetes
I love the diversity of the challenges at CyberProof. Every client is faced with different issues, so no two environments are the same – even when they are targeted by the same threat actors. It’s always different… I also appreciate the culture and passion I find at CyberProof – as there are so many people here who are highly professional and experienced, and are respected by their peers throughout the industry!
– Rob Forde, Services Definition Manager