Join CyberProof Today
Sentinel Engineer: KQL & Sentinel
Israel, Use Case Factory
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are looking for a Sentinel SIEM Engineer in the Use Case Factory team to join us and become a member of our global Security Operations Team.
Main Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Understand customer requirements and recommend best practices related to Sentinel solution.
- Offer consultative advice in security principles and best practices related to Sentinel operations.
- Developing new Sentinel use cases, rules, correlations, dashboards to meet the customer needs.
- Design and document Sentinel architectures to meet the customer needs.
- Assist customer with Sentinel sizing, Architectures, and client technical meetings.
- Deploy and configure Sentinel platforms as per Vendor guidelines and industry Best Practices.
- Assist client with technical guidance to configure end log sources in-scope to be logged to the Sentinel.
- Verification of data of log sources in the Sentinel
- Document the build of the Sentinel solution.
- Experience with Azure Sentinel SIEM platform. Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Preferred SIEM vendor certification of administrator.
- Hand-on Experience in KQL with writing Use Cases in Sentinel.
- Experience in Function APP and /or Logic APP
- Familiarity with different security attack vectors and means of protection.
- Hands-on in ADX (Preferred)
- Configuration, data onboarding, and ongoing management
- Devops experience (Preferred)
- University degree in information security or equivalent work experience.
I love the diversity of the challenges at CyberProof. Every client is faced with different issues, so no two environments are the same – even when they are targeted by the same threat actors. It’s always different… I also appreciate the culture and passion I find at CyberProof – as there are so many people here who are highly professional and experienced, and are respected by their peers throughout the industry!
– Rob Forde, Services Definition Manager