Join CyberProof Today
Palo Alto XSOAR Engineer
Israel, Global SOC Operations
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are looking for an XSOAR engineer to manage XSOAR as a full-time role for our global customer.
- The position includes managing, maintenance, technical support, and content development in the Cortex XSOAR platform.
- The candidate will work on interesting and challenging projects closely with SOC and SIEM experts around the globe.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in managing XSOAR solutions (troubleshooting and content development)
- Understanding in Cortex architecture
- Proficient in Python
- Experience with Linux system administration and troubleshooting.
- Strong technical skills
- Relevant certification – Mandatory
- Experience as a SOC analyst – Mandatory.
- Experience with SIEM and big data systems – advantage
I really appreciate the flexibility in my work, the learning opportunities… In terms of my schedule, I have the flexibility to do any trainings that are of interest to me and I’m free to take up something new. I can create my own work hours – it’s very flexible, as long as I continue to do a good job and get the work done. I also enjoy the fact that there’s a new challenge every day!
– Aman Malhotra, Senior Solutions Architect