About the Position
We are looking for a quality assurance guru that will lead all quality activities across our growing distributed R&D team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Recruit, train, manage and mentor QA engineers in several scrum teams that are testing a complex, enterprise-grade product.
- Work closely with Dev group leaders to lead the process of defining quality guidelines and tests execution in agile methodology.
- Participate in critical design activities to assure that the product under development meet quality standards
- Manage Automation testing coverage by insuring maximum automation coverage using different tools.
- Proactivity drive the organization for quality by leading cross organization initiatives in different areas like monitoring, rollouts and performance.
- Performs QA Engineer tasks and duties as required
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
Desired Technical Skills:
- Experience in Cyber Security domain, specifically in SOAR and Incident Response systems