Customer Success Partner
Location: United Kingdom
We are looking for a French speaking, enthusiastic and driven team player to support one of our existing key accounts in addition to building on our expanding client base.
You will lead and deliver success for a strategic client account, providing relationship management across multiple business functions. You will imbed and understand the client’s business together with CyberProof’s capabilities in order to plan delivery and account growth.
Additionally, you will drive CyberProof’s response to solution requests including RFPs/RFIs by understanding customer requirements and technical specifications. The responses will be inline with CyberProof’s service offerings and compliant with customers requirements covering various technical and regulatory needs. You will also work closely with CyberProof’s partner eco-system to provide technology and innovative services to enhance our customers’ Cyber Defence capabilities.
Service Definition & Design
- Provide technical thought leadership in overall security solutions development.
- Working alongside Service Owners & product development team to define and shape up CyberProof’s services.
- Drive Service definitions & positioning in collaboration with marketing and senior members of the team.
- Review and assess new technology partnerships that may be integrated to service offerings.
Pre-sales & Global RFPs
- Review all technical requirements of RFPs/RFIs/RFQs and liaise with relevant stakeholders to support development of responses.
- Develop, design and document security solutions to meet customer requirements leveraging cyber industry knowledge and expertise.
- Present the solution and technical proposal to client or relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in drafting of SOWs, baseline Security Architectures and detailed solution design documents.
Client Onboarding Support:
- Work closely with the Delivery Teams during onboarding of customers providing knowledge transfer on technical solution documents, service architecture, details of all technical specifications, list of tools & technologies committed
- Driving new business, working closely with pre-sales. Leading the management of the pipeline and proposal writing.
- French speaking
- ITIL / Mitre knowledge or certification a must
- Proven understanding & experience with Security Operations Centre (SOC) architectures, deployments, SIEM technologies (QRadar, Splunk, Azure Sentinel) and associated capabilities.
- Experience in infrastructure software companies, global systems integrators or managed service providers
- Knowledge of Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, Endpoint Security Solutions and Cloud Security domains.
- Experience working with IT and Security leadership to define & articulate security solutions strategies, architecture, service descriptions, and plan
- A degree in computer science or a relevant industry certification or experience is preferred (CISSP, CISM, CIPP/CIPM/CIPT).
- Excellent Organisation and Planning with attention to detail
- Remote position with occasional travel to France