Join CyberProof Today
India, Sales Operations
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
What will you be doing?
You will build, drive & lead the Solutioning and Service Definitions of all our current services. You will work very closely with global sales team & service leaders, to personalize service offerings to meet customers specific requirements and address complex cyber security challenges.
Additionally, you will drive CyberProof’s response to solution requests including RFPs/RFIs by understanding customers requirements and technical specifications. The responses will be inline with CyberProof’s service offerings and compliant with customers requirements covering various technical and regulatory needs. You will also work closely with CyberProof’s partner eco-system to provide technologies and innovative service capabilities customers can consider enhancing their Cyber Défense function.
Service Definition & Solutioning
- Provide technical thought leadership in overall security solutions development.
- Working alongside Service Owners & product development team to define and shape up CyberProof’s services.
- Drive Service definitions & positioning in collaboration with the marketing team, senior members of the team, and executive team.
- Support emerging Cybersecurity solution development initiatives and help establish customer studies, whitepapers, Service Solution documents for emerging cybersecurity use cases.
- Research on emerging Cybersecurity trends, identify new cybersecurity use cases and drive innovation opportunities.
- Review and assess new technology partnerships that may be integrated to service offerings.
Presales & Global RFPs
- Review all technical requirements of RFPs/RFIs/RFQs and liaise with relevant stakeholders to develop a solid response.
- Develop, design and document security solutions to meet customer requirements leveraging cyber industry knowledge and expertise.
- Plan and manage the RFP/RFI responses adhering to the timelines set forth by the issuer.
- Collaborate with partner ecosystem to get the required responses, solution and pricing options build the solution.
- Present the solution and technical proposal to client or relevant stakeholders whenever required.
- Help draft the SOWs, baseline Security Architectures and detailed solution design documents.
Client Onboarding Support:
- Work closely with Service Delivery Team during onboarding of a customer and provide knowledge transfer on technical solution documents, service architecture, details of all technical specifications, list of al tools & technologies committed
- A degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline and relevant industry certifications (CISSP, CISA/M, CIPP/CIPM/CIPT) preferred.
- 15+ years of work experience at infrastructure software companies, global systems integrators or managed service providers.
- 10+ years of Cybersecurity solution architecture and domain experience from working with global systems integrators or managed m service providers.
- Proven understanding & experience with Security Operations Centre (SOC) architectures, deployments, SIEM technologies and associated capabilities.
- Knowledge in Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, Endpoint Security Solutions and Cloud Security domains.
- Experience working with IT and Security leadership to define & articulate security solutions strategies, architecture, service descriptions, and plans.
I love the fact that I learn new things at work every single day. But it’s more than that. With each new cyber threat we encounter, I have this feeling that we’re going ‘head-to-head’ against the hackers – that we are going to find a way to solve the problem, to beat those hackers.
– Asaf Haski, Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst