Join CyberProof Today
VM Analyst (USA)
United States, Global Service Delivery
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a Senior Security Consultant:
What you would do:
- This role is a consultant role that needs to communicate with the client’s technical resources hence require in-depth understanding of the technologies.
- Candidate must understand the vulnerabilities and their remediation process and must be able to communicate with stakeholders on this subject to prioritize them for remediation.
- Candidate must understand the GitHub and its configuration. He is required to communicate with stakeholders to remediate the identified secrets in the code in GitHub.
- Candidate must have exposure and experience working on any Privilege Access Management (PAM) tool. Client uses CyberArk. Experience of working with CyberArk will be good but not must. Must be willing to learn working with CyberArk.
- Candidate must understand the concept and requirement of Service ID and must collaborate with the stakeholders to migrate these Service IDs to CyberArk.
- Candidate must be able to advocate best practices in securing the middleware systems to support SOC II/HITRUST audit framework.
- Candidate must have hands-on experience in scripting in any scripting language that will help building some automation tool to use.
- Exposure and knowledge about Enterprise tool, Brinqa and the scanning tool Nessus is plus.
Must have Skills:
- Minimum of 10-15+ years of experience in Information Security.
- Through understanding of SDLC, SAST, DAST and Application Security vulnerability remediation, application penetration testing
- Hands-on implementation, configuration, auditing and engineering skills on CyberArk
- Should have performed the role of an Application Security and Identity Management Architect before
- Must have report building skills in excel, tableau
- Must have experience on managing vulnerability remediation management processes, programs, and adherence to SLAs
- Worked on tools like SonarQube, Contrast, Whitesource
- Must have experience in HITRUST, NIST and SOC2 controls assessments, gaps and remediation
- Must have SharePoint skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Client facing roles and dealt, driven and as a Single Point of Contact with InfoSec teams in a consultative and advisory activities
- Ability to communicate, interpret Infosec and playback requirements to a non-technical security team (ie non-functional requirements)
- Strong communicator and fluent in English.
I love the diversity of the challenges at CyberProof. Every client is faced with different issues, so no two environments are the same – even when they are targeted by the same threat actors. It’s always different… I also appreciate the culture and passion I find at CyberProof – as there are so many people here who are highly professional and experienced, and are respected by their peers throughout the industry!
– Rob Forde, Services Definition Manager