Threat Intelligence Analyst
About the Position
The Threat Intelligence Analyst will be part of our growing SOC group which handles technical research and Intelligence analysis in various aspects of the Cyber Security field.
What you will be doing:
- Technical research – collecting information about cyber attacks and vectors , attackers groups, attacking infrastructures, new vulnerabilities and exploits, campaigns and trends. activities and the people behind them;
- Intelligence analysis – making predictions about cyber criminals and their future activities.
- Creation of threat intelligence reports that communicate the results of the analysis to people who need to know them (e.g., government decision-makers, security officials, senior corporate officials).
- Experience at dark web intelligence gathering and collecting.
- Experience in research in the domain of Webint, Osint, social media platforms, virtual humint.
- Experience from intelligence units (8200, etc) – an advantage.
- Experience with data analytics tools.
- Strong analytical skills.