System/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
About the Position
CyberProof is looking for a System/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to work collaboratively as a team member to deliver exceptional cloud-base solutions.
What you will be Doing
- Build, test, deploy, analyze, administer, monitor and maintain cloud-based services.
- Implement process automation with PowerShell (or similar) platforms
- Provides support, issue investigation and resolutions
- Deploying updates and patches as required for performance, availability and security.
- Active Directory domains administration.
- Perform maintenance as necessary and support T1 support in solving infra-related issues.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analyses.
- Implement and maintain Backup, Recovery and Business Continuity processes
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- 5+ years of experience in System administration of Linux based systems
- Experience with Kubernetes maintenance
- Experience in cloud architecture and design (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Experience with Azure IaaS & PaaS, Security Center and Azure Monitoring solutions
- PowerShell experience (DevOps experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN and IPVPN technologies
- Knowledge of virtual and physical appliances (Routers, Firewalls, Switches, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management, vendors, and customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical/reasoning skills
- Experience with the following development and Devops related tools: Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket is a plus