Security Operations – Technical Account Manager
About the Position
Cyberproof Security Operation TAM is a senior position in the Global Security Operations team, that is responsible to combine and consolidate Cyberproof capabilities and services and to build and execute a customized service for the customer.
The TAM is a customer facing position, which requires managerial, technical, and project management skills.
What You Will be Doing
- Lead the engagement process for new customers with the security operations group, including: lead the preliminary assessment process, engage with the customer’s point of contacts, establishing mechanisms, procedures and work flows
- Act as a single point of contact for the customers in every operational and technical issue which is not handled by L1 or L2 communications
- Find the best match between customer’s needs and Cyberproof capabilities and services
- Proven abilities to manage complex technical projects
- Proven ability to manage long-term communication with customer’s senior levels as well as technical levels
- Minimum 7 years of working in security roles or in technical managerial positions in security companies
- Advanced experience in cybersecurity including knowledge of attack methods, security best practices
- Broad knowledge of enterprise infrastructure and applications, security systems including: SIEM systems, firewalls, IPSs, end point security systems, EDRs, WAFs, etc.
- Knowledge of SOC methods and procedures
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
- Ability to travel to customer’s sites