Project Manager (PMO)
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Project Manager (PMO) you will be managing a portfolio of complex project deliverables including full project life cycle ownership. The successful candidate will have extensive customer interaction and drive project implementation from initiation to deployment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Define the Statement of Work and Specifications for the requested goods and services
- Plan and manage resources, forecasting and estimation schedules and budget
- Manage issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
- Handle escalations proactively with minimal impact on the project
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Project Management
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead across multiple business and technology organizations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Flexible with proven ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities