IT Service Delivery and Operations Team Leader
About the Position
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company, whose mission is to help our customers to react faster and smarter to stay ahead of security threats and create secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof integrates all the key elements and automates processes to detect & prioritize threats early while responding rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
Join our growing team located in Tel Aviv.
What you will be doing
As the IT service delivery and operation’s manager you will oversee and direct the day-to-day activities of an organization’s information technology (IT) department, ensuring that systems, services, and infrastructure work reliably and securely. As the IT operations manager you will lead a team responding to user help desk requests, managing Active Directory data, permissions, endpoints, subscriptions, cloud operation as well as monitoring system stability and performance and providing L1 support in systems’ troubleshooting.
You will also provide guidance and leadership to the IT department and its technicians, but also directly supports end users by handling escalations, resolving user issues, and monitoring the performance of business-critical systems to prevent delays and outages and quickly resolve ongoing issues.
- You should have 5 years’ experience and working knowledge in supporting computer software and hardware, including servers and systems
- Windows OS, Azure AD, Windows Active Directory, Office 365 applications, Networking, TCP/IP, DNS, VPN , Unified Communication Solutions, Remote Access, Wireless Connectivity,
- Experience in effectively management of IT personnel and set department priorities
- Manage KPIs to measure the effectivity and effectiveness of IT service
- Have strong written and verbal communicators, able to communicate with team members, management personnel, and end users throughout the organization
- This role also requires excellent problem-solving skills, especially focusing on user or Azure-based infrastructure issues
- A bachelor’s degree is a must in a related field, such as information technology, computer science, or management information systems
- Extensive experience within an organization’s IT department working as technicians or analysts, along with 2-3 years management experience