IT Infrastructure Team Leader
About the Position
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Team Leader that will act as an expert and leader of the hybrid hosting infrastructure for on-premises and public cloud tenants – specifically Azure and AWS. The Team Leader will be responsible for the design and implementation of all infrastructure environments including storage, servers, virtualization, infra-automation systems and all associated hardware and software solutions – with an emphasis on stability, integrity and performance. The successful candidate will ensure that infrastructure implementations follow project management and service delivery best practices. This role requires strategic vision, conceptual design, detailed design, and hands-on implementation.
What You Will be Doing
- Drive excellent, consistent customer service via operations.
- Ensure the proper management, maintenance and provisioning of all environments.
- Lead and develop our infrastructure team
- Ensure infrastructure team adhere to company Information Security standards and best practices
- Responsible for establishing production, customer-related environment, deploying Company’s products and configuring interfaces with customers’ infra
- Responsible for the proper monitoring and alerting of all environments
- Responsible for internal infrastructure projects which may require cross departmental coordination to achieve goals.
- Provide technical expertise and consulting to various delivery teams responsible for refactoring and moving applications into the Cloud
- Provide operational expertise and design oversight for any required infra-automated tooling necessary to fully leverage the capabilities of cloud platforms (e.g. environment provisioning, automated build and deployment, monitoring, metering, management and administration, etc.)
- Defines, documents and implements the cloud solution architecture as needed
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in IT with minimum of 3 years in cloud infrastructure
- Experience in leading infra team in cloud-based, technology company
- Experience working in a hybrid environment with multiple datacenters, multiple public cloud and SaaS providers.
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture best practices, standards and services
- Experience with the Azure and AWS cloud platforms
- Experience with virtualization, hyper-converged, hybrid cloud solutions for servers and desktop/workstation provisioning either on-premises or cloud platforms, including DaaS, PCoIP and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
- Cloud Services/IaaS engineering experience is required.
- Experience with Active Directory integration in a hybrid on-premise / Azure / AWS environment
- Experience with Virtual Private Clouds, Cloud Exchanges, and other concepts that enable hybrid on-premise and cloud environments to function.