Information Security Specialist
About the Position
The Information security specialist will be accountable for specialist areas of security, covering both technical and work streams
What You Will be Doing
- Driving strategic security improvements initiatives
- Providing input to internal security advisory services to projects to ensure that security is properly embedded at delivery.
- Acting as escalation point for specialist security issues.
- Keeping abreast of current and emerging security trends and threats.
- Creation of local work process
- Risk management & mitigation
- Strategic planning
- Business continuity management
- Solid IT or similarly relevant experience including hands on experience of security and infrastructure analysis
- Various AV vendor experience
- SIEM tool experience
- Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP), Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) or Vulnerability Management experience
- Information security skills (certification preferred)
- Broad IT knowledge
- Legal and regulatory skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Networking skills
- Ability to react to a dynamic and changing environment