Head of DevOps
About this Position
We are looking for an experienced, talented DevOps Engineer to establish and lead the new DevOps department
What you will be Doing
- Apply experience of DevOps best practices to enable highly available, reliable and secure systems and processes
- Take responsibility for continuous integration and delivery from developer commit to deploy in production
- Build, configure, and maintain the frameworks, tools, and systems that enable optimal performance of our platform
- Lead the design and implementation of real-time monitoring systems
- Coordinating the efforts of product development teams with that of operations teams
- Support development team, QA and IT with tools and solutions and help the whole company to achieve business goals
- 5+ years of hands on experience working with common DevOps tools and leveraging best practices with Git, Jenkins, Azure DevOps Services (TFS), Artifactory, Ansible, Teraforms, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience managing cloud provider platforms and best practices with Azure, AWS, or GCP (cloud certifications preferred)
- Experience applying and leveraging Agile principles to projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Decision-making ability and management skills
- Highly organized in order to oversee projects from idea conception, to development and implementation.
- Ability to see the big picture while also being detail-oriented.