Experienced SW Architect
About the Position
CyberProof is looking for an experienced SW architect to lead all technical decisions in its advanced SOAR (Security Orchestration Automation and Response) platform.
The position will support the product and development teams providing the optimal solution in terms of quality, scalability, performance and security.
What You Will be Doing
- Design complex system architectures, document them and update according to ongoing development.
- Take a part of R&D discovery team to translate business requirements to software architecture
- Take a part in design reviews, coach developers to design standards and help to choose the right way for implementation
- Be a technical lead for whole development team, guide developers in any technical doubts
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and process to ensure the highest quality platform
- Master’s degree in computer science
- 5+ years in sw design and architecture
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with microservices based platforms
- Experience with cloud infrastructures, preference to MS Azure.
- Deep understanding in secured development guidelines
- Preference – previous experience in Cyber Domain `
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English