Digital Marketing Manager
About the position
CyberProof is looking for an enthusiastic technology-oriented digital marketing manager to join our growing team located in central Tel Aviv. The ideal candidate will take full responsibility of our inbound marketing to develop, implement, track and optimize our B2B campaigns across all digital channels. You’ll lead our digital media, SEO, PPC, and work closely with our content team to inspire actionable engagement.
What you will be doing
- Research, plan and execute digital marketing calendar including: webinars, events, content syndication, ABM campaigns etc.
- Manage external SEO/SEM teams, including setting goals and objectives, approving campaigns and supervising ongoing activities
- Work with content creators to generate and share content that builds meaningful connections
- Maintain and manage company website, including messaging, imagery and apply SEO best practices
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- English mother tongue level – a must
- Experience in cyber security (a huge advantage)
- 2-5 yearsof proven working experience in B2B digital marketing.
- Deep knowledge and proven track record in managing digital marketing campaigns, ABM campaigns, and distributing online content.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation platforms (e.g., HubSpot)
- Solid knowledge of web and analytics tools
- Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on data
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work independently and under pressure
- Experience in SaaS products and services (a plus)