Agile Business Analyst/Product Owner
About the Position
We are looking for an Agile Business Analyst/ Product Owner to join our R&D team to lead and deliver the expected solutions.
What You Will be Doing
- Backlog grooming and planning – Responsible for gathering and understanding the business requirement and building the backlog (creation, prioritization and breakdown), features and changes in scope requirements.
- Translate business requirements into epics/stories.
- Release Planning – Actively participates in release planning.
- Support the development teams and provide ongoing early feedback during sprints.
- Take an active part in all planning & retrospectives activities.
- Ensure the development team is building the right solution and therefore delivering the expected items.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a business analyst or product owner
- Experience working with Agile/SCRUM writing user stories and following the development process through user story acceptance.
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence).
- Knowledge in the cybersecurity
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a challenging situation and complex environment.