CyberProof is a cybersecurity services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
- Responsible for delivery of UCF global program management
- Responsible for UCF governance and status reporting (AHA, Risk and Issue management, KPIs, etc.)
- Responsible for organizing (scheduling) UCF workshops
- Responsible for change management (Cost, Scope, Contractual) – e.g., SOW version change management)
- Responsible for UCF stakeholder management (Customer, Onboarding, Sales, Advisory, Operations)
- Responsible for the contract and finance management (UCF revenue and gross margin)
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in Information Security.
- Understanding of event logging, and SIEM technologies.
- Thorough understanding and execution of project management principles include customer handling, stakeholder management, analytical and reporting skills
- Thorough understanding of Risk Management principles (Risk Register, Cyber risks, etc)
- Fundamental understanding of Incident Management and Security Operations.
- Demonstrated process orientation and ability to manage complex tasks.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in customer-facing roles.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English.