Use Case Arch-Designer
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
What will you do?
- Interpret Use Case Requests for Detection Rule requirements, and validate the feasibility of rule implementation in the requested SIEM platform.
- Identify any gaps in information provided in the Use Case Request, and collaborate with the Customer, and Customer Solutions team to close such information gaps.
- Translate Use Case requirements into detailed specifications and rule logic for handoff to a coding and development team.
- Define Log Sources required for rule implementation, perform engineering tasks and Customer Solutions team to ensure the required event sources exist within the customer environment.
- Review Rules from development team and mentor the rule development team.
- Define Alert generation rules for non-SIEM systems (e.g. EDR, Vulnerability Management, Deception Technology).
Must have Skills:
- SIEM Security Use Case design experience
- Kusto or SQL knowledge
- Familiar with security technologies (Firewall, Proxy, Linux, Windows, IDS/IPS)
- SIEM system deployment
- XML and JSON
- Cloud Technologies
- Management and leadership experience
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of the Security Frameworks e.g. ISO27000x, NIST etc.
- Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC or equivalent) would be desirable but is not essential
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, works effectively as a team player
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Analytical skills