Business Analyst and PowerBI Report Specialist
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a Business Analyst and PowerBI Report Specialist to our Use Case Factory group
You will develop reports in PowerBI for use in both the Use Case Factory and in the CDC platform. You will also serve as a Business Analyst to assist stakeholders in uncovering meaningful information from the available data points that will help drive business decisions.
- Design and develop reports in PowerBI and assist in the integration of such reports into various platforms including CDC, AHA, Customer Self Service Portal, and others.
- Collaborate with UCF and SOC teams to design reports.
- Assist stakeholders in uncovering meaningful information from the available data points that will help drive business decisions.
Must have Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years designing and implementing PowerBI reports.
- Familiarity with Mongo database driven reports.
- Ability to interpret database schemas for extracting data for reports.
- Experience with exporting and integrating PowerBI reports with other platforms.
- Minimum of intermediate skills as a Business Systems Analyst to help drive the generation of business intelligence extracted from diverse data sources.
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Conversationally fluent in English.
- Experience in Global, multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of the Information Security fundamentals.