UCF Integration Test Manager
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a Test Manager to our Use Case Factory group
You will manage the CyberProof Use Case Factory Integration and Test team and will be responsible for the end-to-end functionality tests and for the Customer and SOC acceptance tests toward operational deployment. This job role is functionally in-between the Development Teams and the Deployment and Operations teams.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build and manage a testers team
- Define a standard test methodology and testing processes
- Create Customer Acceptance Test Plans.
- The I&T Manager will act as the primary liaison to our customers for negotiating the acceptance test criteria and test methodology.
- Minimum of 3 years in Integration and Test team management.
- In depth experience with test methodology.
- Experience in developing test support tools and processes.
- Experience in customer facing roles.
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English
- Knowledge of the Security Operations and Security Management fundamentals
- Basic understanding of Security Information and Event Management systems and Event Logs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, works effectively as a team player
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills