Security Analyst and Administrator (UCF)
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a skilled and experienced Security Analyst and Administrator to our Use Case Factory group
- Analysis and validation of new Use Case Requests. This includes validation of the business purpose as well as the technical viability of the request
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the request data and metadata.
- Assist the sales teams, Service Delivery Managers, and Technical Account Managers in the creation and submission of Use Case Requests.
- Provide front line Liaison support to the SOC for SOC based Use Case Requests and Use Case upgrades.
- Initiate Use Case Workstream activities through creating work assignments.
- Collaborate with CyberProof Advisory Services and Customers on Security Scenario Workshops, Event to MITRE mapping, and Use Case Value Assessments.
- Provide functional day to day administrative management of the UCF Platform
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Information Security.
- Understanding of event logging, and SIEM technologies.
- Fundamental understanding of Incident Management and Security Operations.
- Demonstrated process orientation and ability to manage complex tasks.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in customer facing roles.
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, works effectively as a team player
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong communicator and fluent in English.
- Penetration Testing experience or Security Assessment consulting.
- Any of the following certifications are a plus: CISSP, CIEH, CISA, CISM, C|CISO, GIAC, CompTIA Security+, NCSF, CCSP, GIAC (any).