Full Stack Engineer (For Stardat company)
Location: Tel Aviv
Worried about humans trusting Artificial Intelligence? Have you heard of explainability? At Stardat we are bringing explainability to the users of Machine Learning models to enable deeper understanding of the decisions the models make in real-life scenarios.
Stardat is an up-and-coming startup, which is a subsidiary of UST Global, serving as the company’s central advanced analytics and data science arm. UST Global is an American multinational provider of Digital, IT services and solutions which serves many top Fortune-500 companies. We use cutting-edge technologies and algorithms to supply our customers with data science solutions. We are currently working on a machine-learning explainability product and are looking for a new member to join our emerging team as a Full Stack Engineer. Our web-based application is in initial stages of development, and we are looking for a strong team-player with experience in both frontend development with Angular and backend development with Python.
What you will be doing:
- Working on end-to-end product delivery, from implementing initial specs to deploying on Kubernetes on cloud and on client environments using agile methodology.
- Managing the backend and frontend development of new features.
- Collaborating with the data science team and our developers in Israel and abroad to solve problems.
Desired qualifications and skills:
• Angular developer - 3 years’ experience at least
• Strong Python programming skills – 1 year experience at least
• Experience with the majority of the following:
- bootstrap CSS
- OOP with Python 3
- Bash scripts
- Restful API and web security
- Non-SQL databases
• BSc. Graduate in Computer Science or related field – an advantage
• A great team player with a can-do approach
• Ability to express yourself well in English