Marketing Content Manager
Location: Tel Aviv
Demystify is looking for a full-time marketing manager for its growing marketing team.
The marketing manager will play a critical role in educating the market, building awareness, driving demand for Demystify products, and positively influencing the business growth of the company.
· Own content creation for all parts of the marketing funnel
· Own editorial calendar for blog and newsletter
· Support PR activities
· Own social media channels (organic)
· Develop a wide range of collateral materials focused on sales enablement (decks, one-pagers, landing pages), etc.
· Plan and maximize event participation
- At least 5 years experience in content, brand, communications, and previous marketing roles in b2b tech
- Native English
- Passionate about writing creative, performance-driven content
- Conduct competitive analysis, stay up to date with industry trends
- Expertise in maintaining social media platforms, especially LinkedIn
- Define, track and analyze marketing KPIs
- Self-starter with strong organizational, time management skills and “get it done” attitude
- Bachelor' degree or equivalent experience in computer science, marketing, communications, or other related field
- Analytical and data-driven mindset – preferred