Location: Unites States
Who we are?
Stardat is a rapidly growing company.
We are developing a revolutionary product to unlock the AI black-box.
We help companies to harness the AI advantages while reducing the risk associated with this technology.
We use cutting-edge algorithms to supply our customers an explainable AI (XAI) solution.
This solution enhances the deployment and usage of AI in the healthcare and finance industries.
Opportunity We are looking for an energetic sales director with a strong technology background and experience in the Big Data/Machine Learning/AI domain to lead our expansion efforts in the US market.
The ideal candidate is one with experience and proven success in the early stages of developing the sales practice of a young, rapidly growing startup.
What you will be doing:
- Build awareness of Stardat platform within mid-tier and large enterprises companies within the USA.
- Identify & qualify opportunities and develop the sales pipeline.
- Build strong and effective relationships with prospects, resulting in growth opportunities.
- Developing and executing Go-to-market strategy
- Lead the whole sales process from prospecting to deal closure.
- Work closely with our marketing and product teams to continuously develop and adjust the messaging and sales tools.
- Contribute to our product development with critical insights from the field.
- Work closely with the leadership team to provide input on the growth of the business and align the sales strategy with overall company objectives.
Desired qualifications and skills:
- 5 -10 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
- Selling experience in Data, AI, or Machine Learning space
- Experience in the healthcare/ Finance industries (experience in both is advantage)
- Significant experience at a fast-paced startup and able to work well in unstructured environments.
- Ability to understand the Machine Learning environment and build great relationships with highly technical customers.
- Familiar with cloud and on-premises enterprise technology solutions.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills. • Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred (or equivalent experience)
- A “hands-on” attitude with a passion to drive both individual and team success.
- Collaborative team player who can manage with geographical, cultural, and time zone differences.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills. Nice to have:
- Experience in leading sales teams/regions - an advantage
- Experience launching new technology – an advantage