Backend Python Developer (Demystify)
Location: Tel Aviv
Who we are:
At Stardat, a fully-funded startup in Tel Aviv, we are bringing explainability to the users of Machine Learning models to enable deeper understanding of the decisions the models make in real-life scenarios.
What you will be doing:
- Working on our desktop webapp, from implementing initial specs to deployment.
- In charge of the frontend development of new features.
- Collaborating with the backend and data science teams in Israel and abroad to solve problems.
- Python - strong knowledge – at least 3 years industry experience
- Thorough understanding of OOP
- Software engineering skills
- Experience with MongoDB and/or other databases
- Experience with creating scalable software
- Experience with REST API
- Ability to express yourself well in English.
Nice to have:
- BSc. Graduate in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with kubernetes, docker, redis, GCS, Design Patterns