Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a security services company that intelligently manages your incident detection and response. Our solution provides complete transparency and dramatically reduces the cost and time needed to respond to security threats and minimize business impact.
SeeMo, our virtual analyst, automates and accelerates cyber operations by learning and adapting from endless sources of data and responds to requests by providing context and actionable information. This allows our nation-state cyber experts and your team to prioritize the most urgent incidents and proactively identify and respond to potential threats. We collaborate with our global clients, academia and the technology ecosystem to continuously advance the art of cyber defense.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
About the position
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Define the Statement of Work and Specifications for the requested goods and services
- Plan and manage resources, forecasting and estimation schedules and budget
- Manage issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Verify that the project produces the required deliverable of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
- Handle escalations proactively with minimal impact on the project
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork,
- innovation and excellence
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Project Management
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead across multiple business and technology organizations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Flexible with proven ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience in the cyber security market and platforms — a big advance.
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts – a Plus
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objectives