Professional Services Engineer
Location: Tel Aviv
In this role, you have the opportunity to be responsible for the implementation of the company’s solution in the customer’s environment within complex and advanced environment.
- On boarding customer-specific configurations, Integrations and business requirements for new and existing customers.
- Deploy, customize and troubleshoot out of the box integrations and automations in multiple environments
- Ensuring successful ongoing operations.
- Leading client meetings to extract and document requirements.
- Learning, implementing and teaching best practices for implementation and configuration of company products.
- Produce and review product documentation and training materials to ensure content accuracy and supportability of company products.
- Transfer customer specific knowledge and documentation to the support team post successful customer on boarding.
Skills and Experience
- Familiar with Cyber Security principles, issues, and technology.
- Good knowledge of Rest API principles
- Ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Up to 2 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency
- Interest in vulnerability assessment, intrusion/threat detection, digital investigations, mobile device management, log analysis, identity & access management, monitoring, and/or endpoint security