Threat Intelligence Analyst
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our growing SOC group, which handles technical research and Intelligence analysis in various aspects of the cyber security field.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Technical research – Collecting information about cyber attacks and vectors, attack groups, new vulnerabilities and exploits, and new campaigns and trends – and the activities and the people behind them;
- Intelligence analysis – Making predictions about cyber criminals and their future activities.
- Creation of threat intelligence reports that communicate the results of the analysis – e.g., sharing information with government decision-makers, security officials, senior corporate officials, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and overcome problems in order to reach your goal
- Ability to be responsive and deal with emergencies and urgent incidents
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams
- At least 4 years of previous work experience in the cyber security field
- CTI background – a must
- Experience conducting research in the areas of WEBINT, OSINT, social media platforms, and virtual HUMINT
- Experience in gathering dark web intelligence
- Experience with data analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in intelligence units (8200, etc.) – an advantage
- High level proficiency in Russian – an advantage
- Experience with Python – an advantage