Location: Tel Aviv
The SIEM Analyst will be part of CyberProof’s SOC group, focusing on SIEM technologies.
The role requires a details-oriented professional who will provide. This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong technical, communication, and customer facing skills.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Understand customer requirements and recommend best practices SIEM solutions
- Offer consultative advice in security principles and best practices related to SIEM operations
- Developing new SIEM rules, correlations, dashboards to meet the customer needs
- Design and document a SIEM solution to meet the customer needs
- Deploy and configure the SIEM platform as per Vendor guidelines and industry Best Practices
- Assist client with technical guidance to configure end log sources in-scope to be logged to the SIEM
- Verification of data of log sources in the SIEM follow the Common Information Model (CIM) - advance
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- University degree in information security or equivalent work experience
- Preferred SIEM vendor certification of administrator
- Experience and proficient in UNIX/Linux