Technical Account Manager (TAM) Security Operation
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a Security Operation TAM to join our Global Security Operations team, that is responsible to combine and consolidate CyberProof capabilities and services and to build and execute a customized service for the customer.
The TAM is a customer facing position, which requires managerial, technical, and project management skills.
- Lead the engagement process for new customers with the security operations group, including: lead the preliminary assessment process, engage with the customer’s point of contacts, establishing mechanisms, procedures and work flows
- Act as a single point of contact for the customers in every operational and technical issue which is not handled by L1 or L2 communications
- Find the best match between customer’s needs and Cyberproof capabilities and services
- Proven abilities to manage complex technical projects
- Proven ability to manage long-term communication with customer’s senior levels as well as technical levels
- Minimum 7 years of working in security roles or in technical managerial positions in security companies
- Advanced experience in cybersecurity including knowledge of attack methods, security best practices
- Broad knowledge of enterprise infrastructure and applications, security systems including: SIEM systems, firewalls, IPSs, end point security systems, EDRs, WAFs, etc.
- Knowledge of SOC methods and procedures
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
- Ability to travel to customer’s sites