SIEM Expert (LogRhythm) - UK
Location: United Kingdom
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a LogRhythm Leader to join our SOC team
- Understand in depth LogRhythm components and operation
- Understand customer requirements and recommend best practices SIEM solutions
- Offer consultative advice in security principles and best practices related to SIEM operations
- Developing new SIEM rules, correlations, dashboards to meet the customer needs
- Design and document a SIEM solution to meet the customer needs
- Assist in the creation and verification of Statement of Work (SOW) documentation
- Assist Architecture, RFP’s and client technical meetings
- Deploy and configure the SIEM platform as per Vendor guidelines and industry Best Practices
- Assist client with technical guidance to configure end log sources in-scope to be logged to the SIEM
- Verification of data of log sources in the SIEM and data normalization
- Document the build of the SIEM solution
- Experience with logRhythm – Creating Detection Rules , Reports and Dashboards
- Excellent familiarity with the logRhythm components
- University degree in information security or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role
- Preferred SIEM vendor certification of administrator
- Experience and proficient in UNIX/Linux and/or Regular Expressions.
- The following certifications would be considered as advantage: CISSP, CISM, CompTIA Security+, CEH, GSEC