SIEM Expert (LogRhythm) -USA
Location: Unites States
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a SIEM Expert (LogRhythm) to join our SOC team
- Implementation, management and support of LogRhythm systems in global customers.
- Will require to interact with the customers and understand customer requirements including infrastructure and networking.
- Have deep understanding of LogRhythm systems including all customization of rules, dashboards, and reports.
- Work closely with SIEM Experts, Solution Architects, other Security Engineers and clients to complete high profile, critical services to existing Managed Security Service clients.
- 4+ years professional experience in implementing, managing, and maintaining LogRhythm systems.
- 4 years professional experience working with networks and network architecture.
- Experience and deep understanding of data parsing, log source connection, and LogRhythm application configuration and customization.
- Development of rules, dashboards, and custom reports.
- College degree or equivalent training with experience working in a Security Operations Center, Managed Security, or client network environment.
- Information security knowledge in one or more areas such as Enterprise end-point security products (i.e. McAfee e-Policy Orchestrator, Virus Scan, Anti-Spyware, Host Data Loss Protection, Endpoint Encryption, etc.) Security Information and Event Manager (SIEM),Firewall, Web Proxy, E-Mail and Web Gateway etc. to include: Palo Alto / Checkpoint / Juniper / McAfee / Cisco / Blue Coat / Imperva etc.
- Understanding of network operations a must; ideal candidate will have worked with network engineering or network security analysis.
- Experience with SIEM content creation and reporting.
- Excellent time management, reporting, and communication skills.
- Superior IT problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Linux OS.
- Strong technical writing skills and the ability to explain complex problems to nontechnical teams
- Experience working with clients in a service delivery function.