JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
Spain, SIEM Platform
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company, whose mission is to help our customers to react faster and smarter to stay ahead of security threats and create secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof integrates all the key elements and automates processes to detect & prioritize threats early while responding rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
About the role:
- Understand in depth Splunk Enterprise & Splunk Enterprise Security
- Understand customer requirements and recommend best practices SIEM solutions
- Offer consultative advice in security principles and best practices related to SIEM operations
- Developing new SIEM rules, correlations, dashboards to meet the customer needs
- Design and document a SIEM solution to meet the customer needs
- Assist in the creation and verification of Statement of Work (SOW) documentation
- Assist Architecture, RFP’s and client technical meetings
- Deploy and configure the SIEM platform as per Vendor guidelines and industry Best Practices
- Assist client with technical guidance to configure end log sources in-scope to be logged to the SIEM
- Verification of data of log sources in the SIEM follow the Common Information Model (CIM)
- Document the build of the SIEM solution
- Experience with Splunk ES – Creating Rules , Data Models, Reports and Dashboards
- Excellent familiarity with the Splunk enterprise Cluster implementation, components and infrastructure
- University degree in information security or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role
- Preferred SIEM vendor certification of administrator
- Experience and proficient in UNIX/Linux and/or Regular Expressions.
- The following certifications would be considered as advantage: CISSP, CISM, CompTIA Security+, CEH, GSE
I love the fact that I learn new things at work every single day. But it’s more than that. With each new cyber threat we encounter, I have this feeling that we’re going ‘head-to-head’ against the hackers – that we are going to find a way to solve the problem, to beat those hackers.
– Asaf Haski, Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst