JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
Palo Alto XSOAR Engineer
United Kingdom, SIEM Platform
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are looking for XSOAR engineer for managing XSOAR as a full-time job position for our global customer. The position includes managing, maintenance, technical support, and content development in the Cortex XSOAR platform. A candidate will work on interesting and challenging projects closely with SOC and SIEM experts around the globe.
- At least 2 years hands on experience in managing XSOAR solution (troubleshooting and content developing)·
- Understanding in Cortex architecture ·
- Proficient in Phyton·
- Experience with Linux system administration and troubleshooting·
- Strong technical skills·
- Relevant certification·
- Experience as a SOC analyst – advantage·
- Experience with SIEM and big data systems – advantage
I love the fact that I learn new things at work every single day. But it’s more than that. With each new cyber threat we encounter, I have this feeling that we’re going ‘head-to-head’ against the hackers – that we are going to find a way to solve the problem, to beat those hackers.
– Asaf Haski, Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst