System/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with customer key stakeholders to design Cloud based monitoring solutions
- Responsible for the solution architecture and corresponding high/low level design documentation
- Build, test, deploy, analyze, administer, monitor and maintain Cloud based monitoring solution
- Implement process automation with PowerShell (or similar) in an Azure DevOps environment
- Integrating a variety of 3rd party monitoring and security solutions (firewalls, load balancers, etc) to a central logging platform
- Integrating security monitoring for Azure and Office 365 services to a central logging platform (such as Sentinel)
- 3+ years of experience with Azure - A must !
- Experience with Kubernetes maintenance
- Experience in cloud architecture and design (primarily Azure; or AWS, Google)
- Experience with Azure IaaS & PaaS, Security Center and Azure Monitoring, Sentinel and Log Analytics solutions
- DevOps experience and experience with Infastructure-as-Code deployments using Terraform
- Previous experience with SIEM/SOC implementation or experience, knowledge of virtual and physical appliances (Routers, Firewalls, Switches, etc.)
- Strong customer facing skills with ability to guide and lead solution design
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a remote team environment and interact with all levels of management, suppliers and vendors.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/reasoning skills