Location: United Kingdom
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help its customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Cloud Architect to join our onboarding team.
- Configure the Azure Sentinel and Data Lake (ADX) components as per design
- Configure data collectors and Log Shippers (if applicable)
- Provide guidance and support to Customer stakeholders to configure data sources
- Troubleshoot and investigate data connectivity issues pertaining to CyberProof’ s scope
- Assist with testing and validation of data ingestion from in-scope data sources
- Create custom data connectors and parsers as applicable
- 3+ years of experience with Azure - A must !
- Experience with Kubernetes maintenance
- Experience in Cloud architecture and design (primarily Azure; or AWS, Google)
- Experience with Azure IaaS & PaaS, Security Center and Azure
- Monitoring, Sentinel and Log Analytics solutions
- DevOps experience and experience with Infastructure-as-Code deployments using Terraform
- Previous experience with SIEM/SOC implementation or experience, knowledge of virtual and physical appliances (Routers, Firewalls, Switches, etc.)
- Strong customer facing skills with ability to guide and lead solution design
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a remote team environment and interact with all levels of management, suppliers and vendors.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/reasoning skills