Manual QA Engineer
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is looking for a talented and passionate Senior QA to join the team in Tel-Aviv.
- CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
· Analyze functional requirements, acceptance criteria for API, and integration functionality.
· Perform cross team manual testing and test analysis.
· Perform acceptance, regression, and functional tests.
· Be responsible for analysis and documentation of existing systems logic complexities.
· Be production gate keeper for new development and perform the final verification before production deployment.
· Be the main focal contact for company clients regarding production issues.
· 3+ years of experience in complex/high scalability systems.
· 2+ years of experience in application support / production support / client support.
· 5+ years of experience with web technologies and/or cloud-based systems.
· Experience working in a production environment.
· Practical experience in integration testing API
· Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent understanding of test methodologies, quality methodologies, testing tools, bug cycle management, and test design skills.
· Able to work independently, with a ‘can do’ attitude in a dynamic work environment.
· Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
· Cyber security knowledge
· Understanding of development life cycle in SCRUM (Agile) world
· Experience with Micro Services
· Experience with Jira and Bitbucket
· Experience with Postman or similar tools
· Experience with StackStorm automation engine