Infrastructure Python Developer
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a highly skilled Infrastructure Python developer to take an integral part in our development team, responsible for our microservices and commonly used tools.
This role including creating backend micro services, tools that will used by different Python developers and extending big and complex project.
- Enhance and improve open source workflow engine used for playbook automation.
- Design and develop microservices that will high available and reliable.
- Design and develop Python code tools that could be extendable and efficient.
- Support and troubleshoot cyber automation Python developer’s needs.
- Collaborate with our architects and Frontend developers. requirements
- Solid hands-on experience in Python3, at least 5 years – must.
- Server-side experience in systems developed in Python – must.
- Familiarity with MongoDB, RabbitMQ – must.
- Experience with Python asyncio – must.
- Excellent understanding of Open API and Rest API principals – bonus.
- Excellent self-learning abilities – bonus.
- Experience in agile software development methods – bonus.
- Experience with open source systems – bonus.
- Working with git, Jira – bonus.
- Experience with docker, Linux - bonus
- Understanding of networking - bonus