JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
Production Support Engineer
CyberProof is looking for an Production support engineer as part of its R&D Group.
As an production support engineer, you will configure and test system deployments on production, analyze and solve complex technical and application problems that arrive from production environments, and be the bridge between customers, technical account managers, product people, and the entire R&D group.
- Experience in customer-facing production SaaS environments, with direct interaction with enterprise customers
- REST API writing, executing, and troubleshooting
- Understanding of network architectures both on cloud and on-Prem
- Scripting language experience PowerShell /Bash/Python
- Linux proficiency
- Strong ability to independently analyze, learn, debug, and solve problems
- A ‘can do’ attitude in a dynamic work environment
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside of normal working hours
- Practical experience in end2end testing (UI+API)
- Experience with QA methodologies/willing to learn QA methodologies – nice to have
- 24/7 Availability might be required including Weekends
- Familiarity in supporting security solutions, including knowledge and hands-on experience with cyber solutions SIEMS, EDR’s – strong advantage
- Familiarity of Azure Sentinel and Log Analytics
- Familiarity with Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent certification
Cyberproof has great people, great ideas and is always willing to provide support! Special thanks and ‘kudos’ to my manager who has provided excellent support in my journey so far…looking forward to more…!
– Karthik Viswanathan, Head of Advisory Consulting and Engineering