JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help its customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We seek an experienced architect who will work very closely with our global development teams, product department, and solution architects to lead our technology architecture and handles all technical decisions.
This architecture Team Leader will support the product and development teams by providing the optimal solution in terms of quality, scalability, performance, and security and part of the R&D management.
Chief Architect will report directly to the Company’s CTO
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Be responsible to oversee entire technology and architecture of solutions provided by CyberProof.
- Lead architecture tasks and manage architects scrum team.
- Represent the architecture team in various R&D and company-wide forums.
- Design complex system architectures of various software components and interfaces.
- Take a part of R&D discovery team to translate business requirements to software architecture.
- Lead High level architecture process.
- Take a part in design reviews, coach architects and developers to design standards and help to choose the right way for implementation.
- Be a technical lead for global group of development teams, guide architects and developers in any technical doubts.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and process to ensure the highest quality platform.
- Implement POC’s of various cutting-edge technologies and tools.
- Master’s degree in computer science
- 5+ years in software design and architecture roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Managerial experience (small teams is sufficient). Leading architecture teams – advantage.
- Experience with microservices based platforms
- Experience with cloud infrastructures, preferably MS Azure.
- Deep understanding in secured development guidelines
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of technologies
- Prior experience in Cyber Domain – advantage`
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
I love the fact that I learn new things at work every single day. But it’s more than that. With each new cyber threat we encounter, I have this feeling that we’re going ‘head-to-head’ against the hackers – that we are going to find a way to solve the problem, to beat those hackers.
– Asaf Haski, Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst