QA Automation Engineer
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is looking for a talented and passionate Automation Engineer to join our team.
As an UST Global subsidiary, CyberProof is helping some of the world’s largest enterprises create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
· Analyze functional requirements and acceptance criteria and choose best approach for testing
· Design, develop and maintain automated tests (both UI and API)
· Monitor and analyse test results, collect test metrics and generate test reports
· Develop and improve automation testing infrastructure and processes to improve overall quality of the testing deliverables.
· Work closely with the development and product teams
· Participate in Scrum ceremonies including planning, grooming, demo and retrospect.
· At least 3-year experience as Python Automation Developer
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proven experience in creating automation tests for web applications (API and UI)
· Work experience with Pytest
· Experience with SCM, CI/CD processes (using Bitbucket)
· A team player, Get-it-done attitude and a quick learner
· Work experience with Micro services, Docker, K8S
· Working on a big scale automation project
· Automation infrastructure development
· Performance testing using JMeter
· Experience in Angular, Node.JS, TypeScript
· Understanding of development life cycle in SCRUM (Agile) world