Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help its customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are seeking an experienced software architect to join its architects’ team which leads all technical decisions in its advanced SOAR (Security Orchestration Automation and Response) platform.
This architect will support the product and development teams providing the optimal solution in terms of quality, scalability, performance and security.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Design complex system architectures of various software components and interfaces.
- Take a part of R&D discovery team to translate business requirements to software architecture.
- Take a part in design reviews, coach developers to design standards and help to choose the right way for implementation
- Be a technical lead for global group of development teams, guide developers in any technical doubts.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and process to ensure the highest quality platform.
- Implement POC’s of various cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Master’s degree in computer science
- 5+ years in software design and architecture roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with microservices based platforms
- Experience with cloud infrastructures, preferably MS Azure.
- Deep understanding in secured development guidelines
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of technologies
- Prior experience in Cyber Domain - advantage`
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English