Senior FullStack Web Developer
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help its customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
We are seeking for a skilled Node.js engineer to join a core development Scrum team developing our innovative and unique Cyber Security platform.
What you will be doing:
- Create and improve software components both on backend and frontend side of our platform, to implement full stack cloud-based system.
- Design and analyze software and features, perform task grooming and effort estimations.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, UX, QA and other developers
- Create unit tests for new features and modules
- Perform code peer reviews
- Ongoing support for production environment and demonstrations
- Strong proficiency of Node.js and Nest.js
- Expert-level knowledge of Angular
- Experience with Bootstrap 4
- Follow the latest W3C Standards, demonstrate a deep understanding of CSS architecture, and experience in building scalable/maintainable CSS
- Experience in micro-service development
- Deep understanding of Rest API
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience developing enterprise-level web systems
- Experience in high quality, high usability and high-performance web applications
- Familiarity with Git and GitFlow model
- Ability to work in dynamic & intensive environment
Desired Technical Skills:
- Experience in Cyber Security domain, specifically in SOAR and IR systems
- Experience with agile Scrum methodology
- Linux background
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of dockers, containers and Kubernetes concepts