Python Automation Developer
Location: Tel Aviv
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a highly skilled Python Developer who will be an integral part of our development team – which is responsible for automating cyber incident investigation and response. The role of Python Developer includes building infrastructure, integrating it with our Security Operation Automation and Response (SOAR) platform, and providing quality integrations with third-party systems.
- Enhance and improve the open source workflow engine used for playbook automation
- Enhance integration between the workflow engine and CyberProof’s core platform
- Design and develop the SW infrastructure and tools to help our teams create well designed, maintainable, customizable, and top-quality integrations and automations for cyber threats
- Design and develop integrations with third-party security products
- Create automation scenarios for investigation and response to cyber threats
- Support and troubleshoot solutions
- Collaborate with cyber analysts & solution architects; find optimal solutions that satisfy requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of solid, hands-on experience in Python – a must
- Server-side experience working with enterprise systems developed in Python and Flask
- Excellent understanding of Open API and Rest API principles
- Excellent self-learning capabilities
- Prior experience working in the cyber security domain Excellent understanding of networking
- Experience in Agile software development methods
- Working knowledge of developing on Linux
- Experience with open source systems – a plus
- Experience implementing and deploying within cloud, preferable Azure – a plus